Saturday 27 June 2009

The End................or The Beginning?

Thursday 25 of June 2009 was a very good day.

After a rather nervous morning spent pacing around my flat, packing and watching anything I could find online to take my mind off what might be. I headed upto campus for my department's degree results lunch...

Maybe I shouldn't have worried- 1st Class honours and a department prize :-)A small collection of very happy (and relieved) Natural Scientists celebrating with the department head (2nd from Left) and office staff (standing behind). I would like to thank these ever generous people to whom I owe so much and congratuate my fellow students.

Of course the best part about this is that my medical school place is now confirmed and I can enjoy a (relatively) relaxed summer before heading back to student life in September. Next week the med school is hosting an acceptance lunch so I am really looking forward to meeting the other students and staff.

Congratulations to all university graduates this year and best of luck for the future!

1 comment: