Saturday 1 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

2010 was a busy year, with 3 sets of major exams and a dissertation over the summer to take up the one main break we did get. Whilst it's a relief to be through all that, 2011 looks to be just as busy and more exciting, with clinical on the way.

Last night I was one of the thousands of people lining the Embankment of the River Thames in London to watch 2011 start with an impressive firework display. A memorable way to mark a new year and a new start.

'DrS' on the british medical association's Doc2Doc forum brought up the subject of New Years Resolutions. I pondered what mine would be.

  • To actively try and get the most out of all the clinical experience I can get, and keep on top of my portfolios. 
  • To find more time to read aroound the subject AND to read some non-medical books too!
  • To keep this blog up to date (hold me to this!)
  • To keep in touch more with my friends away from med school. 
  • And (this is a more traditional NY resolution) to get back down to the weight I was when I started med school- keeping active in my downtime :-)
Happy New Year to you all from the mini-medic!

No comments:

Post a Comment